Thursday 6 August 2009

CREATING BLOGS

This is the third day of our training on internet for journalist. This was the most exiting training I’ve ever had for the past nine months or so. We are in a new training center at Sinza Mori near Kijitonyama Hostels. It is a beautiful internet cafe with an air conditioned room. They have enough bandwidth so the internet is very fast.
We have a lot of practical on e- commerce. We did some practice on booking train tickets from the Finish railway corporation. We also did some practical on internet banking. CRDB and NBC banks were used in our practical.

Lastly we came to a very interesting part on creating a blog! I was so exited and happy because I successfully launched my first blog called Cossam Workshop.
I’m planning to create a blog for librarians in the country to exchange their experiences, knowledge and skills about their profession. I will help my students to create their own blog so that they can use it not only for learning and sharing knowledge but also for entertainment and creating awareness to the society on LIS issues in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment